This policy applies to GUSA CAPITAL S.A. de C.V.” (GUSA CAPITAL ).
** Website FLYBACK PROGRAM : www.flyback.mx
At GUSA CAPITAL , we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We want you to know how we may collect, use, share, and keep information about you and the choices that are available to you.
When we provide GUSA CAPITAL products or services to you, we may also give you specific additional details about how we will use your personal information. If you have a product or service by the web site GUSA CAPITAL that is not provided by GUSA CAPITAL , please review the relevant privacy notice that covers such product or service or contact your product or service provider for information about their privacy practices.
Our websites and apps are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children under 18 years of age.
This policy applies to all of GUSA CAPITAL information-gathering activities whether conducted through the Internet or any other means of communication.
The privacy of GUSA CAPITAL members and members of the general public transacting business with GUSA CAPITAL accessing its Website is important to us.
GUSA CAPITAL wants you to know that its functions as a trade association representing the travel agency industry and its activities in serving the public necessitate the gathering of certain information.
All such information is voluntarily supplied by those GUSA CAPITAL members.
Why We Collect Information
The purposes for which GUSA CAPITAL collects personally identifiable information include, but are not limited to the following:
- 01 - Soliciting for and enrolling members;
- 02 - Maintaining current contact information of members;
- 03 - Registering members to use GUSA CAPITAL web site;
- 04 - Registering members and the public for GUSA CAPITAL events;
- 05 - Conducting surveys concerning travel related issues;
- 06 - Fulfilling requests for goods and services received from members and the public;
- 07 - Responding to requests for information;
- 08 - To confirm bookings and services.
- 09 - GUSA CAPITAL also collects personally identifiable information such as date of birth, age, nationality, driver license, ID and passport number as may be required by a governmental authority, travel industry supplier, sponsor or host as a condition of participation in an industry sponsored tour, travel industry familiarization trip.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS ARCO * / How You Can Contact Us
You have the right to access their personal data we possess, to the details of their treatment, the correction in the case of these inaccurate or incomplete, to cancel your account whenever they are not needed for any of the purposes contained in this Privacy Notice, or if are used for purposes not consented and finally to object to the processing of such data for specific purposes and should clearly express way.
If you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GUSA CAPITAL has 20 (twenty) days to comply to the requests.
To protect your privacy and security, GUSA CAPITAL will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We make clear that it is the Federal Institute for Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data having entrusted ensure their ARCO rights and responsible for regulating and monitoring compliance with the act.
*ARCO for its acronym in Spanish (Access, Correction, Opposition, Cancellation).
How GUSA CAPITAL Uses Information It Collects
We do not share Personal Information with anyone except as described below.
We may share Personal Information as required or as permitted by law, such as:
- 01 - With credit bureaus and similar institutions to report or ask about your financial circumstances, and to report or collect debts you owe;
- 02 - With regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements, and government requests;
- 03 - With our Service Providers, regulatory authorities, and governmental agencies to detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity, and to protect the rights of GUSA CAPITAL or others;
- 04 - With the GUSA CAPITAL Co-brand Partners (businesses we partner with to offer cards featuring both brand logos);
- 05 - With our Service Providers who perform services for us and help us operate our business (we require Service Providers to safeguard Personal Information and only use your Personal Information for the purposes we specify);
- 06 - With financial institutions or Co-brand Partners with whom we jointly offer or develop products and services (but they may not use your Personal Information - in particular your email address - to independently market their own products or services to you unless you consent that they can do so);
- 07 - We may transfer Personal Information to Service Providers or companies within the GUSA CAPITAL Company or Companies throughout the world, for example, to process transactions and provide you with our products or services.
- 08 - Regardless of where we process your information, we still protect it in the manner described in this online privacy statement and according to the applicable laws.
Information collected by GUSA CAPITAL in response to surveys is used to develop statistically significant aggregate data that is analyzed and published to members and industry participants in the form of research reports that enable them to track industry developments and trends useful in enhancing the efficiencies of their businesses.
Information collected by GUSA CAPITAL is also used to fulfill requests that GUSA CAPITAL has received for memberships or other goods or services.
Changes to This Policy
This Policy is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
GUSA CAPITAL will communicate any such changes promptly by posting the revised Policy at this Web site. Users are responsible for consulting this posting for any changes. The Effective Date near the top of this document will indicate the last time modifications were made.